Kate!

A few of our clients out there will recognise our beautiful friend Kate- Kate shot many a wedding for us before meeting the man of her dreams, moving down south and starting a family.

Kate we are so happy for you! Congratulations on the arrival of your amazingly beautiful little boy- we are looking forward to meeting him and having some cuddles xx

Kate’s shoot was hilarious! We basically drove around Byron, running away from the rain (unsuccessfully). It pretty much rained the whole time. Adam photographed away, while me and our little guy splashed in puddles and climbed trees. At the end of the shoot- the heavens opened and we had to run through beach bushland for 15mins in torrential rain as it was getting dark- it was rather intense, but nothing a hot shower, a heater and some gourmet pizzas couldn’t make up for!

And now to get a bit of Ben Fold Five stuck in your head too (I’ve been humming whilst prepping the images)… “She never get’s wet, she smiles, and it’s a rainbow! Da-da da-da da-da di da I wanna be Kate!” (Who doesn’t want to look like that while pregnant).

Extra info:
Kates gorgeous hair and makeup was by the talented Alex Ouston Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist.
The AMAZING floral hair masterpiece was created by Roberta from Green and Bloom Wedding Flowers. If you are getting married (or need flowers for anything) and have not chosen a florist yet, you must go and check out her artistrySmile

(Oh and as a side note- the cute pic of Adam and I on our blog homepage was taken by Kate!)

*Please respect our clients privacy. We are happy for your to share links to our work, but please do not upload images to Facebook without our permission.

Maternity Photography Byron Bay001Maternity Photography Byron Bay02Maternity Photography Byron Bay003Maternity Photography Byron Bay004Maternity Photography Byron Bay005Maternity Photography Byron Bay006Maternity Photography Byron Bay007Maternity Photography Byron Bay008Maternity Photography Byron Bay009Maternity Photography Byron Bay011Maternity Photography Byron Bay012Maternity Photography Byron Bay010Maternity Photography Byron Bay013Maternity Photography Byron Bay014Maternity Photography Byron Bay015Maternity Photography Byron Bay016Maternity Photography Byron Bay017Maternity Photography Byron Bay018Maternity Photography Byron Bay019Maternity Photography Byron Bay021Maternity Photography Byron Bay022Maternity Photography Byron Bay020Maternity Photography Byron Bay023Maternity Photography Byron Bay024

26 Responses to Kate!

1. Jenny Ruddle said:

OMG these are fantastic, I love them all. Rain, what rain?? Awesome job and how god does she look, stunning!!

2. katie said:

WOW!!! these are absolutely stunning x

3. Those are some of most beautiful belly pictures I have ever seen. First of all great location. Beautiful mom to be, great outfits, hair, makeup and flowers. Everything works so well. Just magical. I can’t even pick my favorite because I love all of them. Pictures in water are TDF, she looks like a gorgeous water creature. Excuse my language, but they are just amazing!!! Beautiful work!

4. Toni Raper said:

Omg, I can’t breathe! These are absolutely breathtaking! I just love this ‘editorial’ feel where hair & make up is done professionally, magical location and one fabulous photographer all come together. I had a little chuckle to myself that it would take a fellow photographer to get in the water like that ‘cos she knows how awesome the images will be if she does lol. Stunning work! x

5. Naomi said:

Seriously some of the BEST photos I have ever seen! Love it all.

6. Shayla said:

Yay! I have been waiting to see these. Ever since Roberta said she was doing a floral headpiece….I knew the shoot was going to be amazing. LOVE these photos. Beautiful 🙂

7. Josh said:

Lovely maternity session 🙂

8. Fiona, these images are simply stunning! What a beautiful collection of images 😀 I have so many favourites here, I love the entire concept, but the stand out for me would have to be the third from the top. Gorgeous. x

9. Felicity said:

WOW! the location and Kate – absolutely beautiful!! LOVE the pictures!!!

10. Mayan Fox said:

Stunning! Great pics but that’s to be expected from you guys!

11. alison said:

These pics rock! she is stunning too, wish I looked that great pregnant 🙂 well done guys

12. Audrey Coley said:

What a stunning maternity! Love the natural feeling of these, and a stunning mom to be!!:)

13. Jodie Greck said:

wow just one, if I had just 2 words to describe these images they would be “elegantly stunning” xx

14. What an amazing photo shoot, she looks stunning

15. This would have to be one of my favourite blog posts for Maternity that I have ever seen anywhere in Australia (Big Call) – Seriously these are a sensational series you should be so happy with the results. What a credit to you.

16. Clarissa said:

These are amazing!! Love them!!

17. Kim said:

So whimsical and beautiful. Love the processing x

18. Wow, these are so beautiful – feminine, pretty (I don’t use that word often) and subtle.

19. Marie said:

DREAMY! Totally stunning – the images and the mummy! Just beautiful!

20. Bianca said:

Wow this made me teary! She is stunning!!

21. Rap torrents said:

mixtape torrents,mixtape downloads,rap mixtapes

22. APISMEDIA said:

Youu have to overcome tremendous firm inertia.

This entry was posted in Maternity and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.