Michael and Tegan

After a slight hiccup on our original plan to shoot at Mt Tamborine, we rescheduled and chose to go somewhere a little closer to home instead:) (I think It worked out for the best in the end- I’m in love with all the golden hues AND Tegans outfit. Lovely!)

Tegan, I know you said you nearly shrieked when you saw the teaser I sent though, and Adam happily confirmed you were delightfully slapping Michael, and yes, shrieking when you saw your photos hehe. We are glad you loved them!

We’re looking forward to next August! (I just realised that you engagement shoot was a day off your future wedding date – that is actually pretty cool:)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

7 Responses to Michael and Tegan

1. Jen said:

Such a beautiful couple you make. Evey photo is absolutely gorgeous. After seeing these images it is going to be hard for you both to look any more beautiful than you do here. I am so happy that you have found each other and I can’t stop being blown away by these photo’s. Love Jen

2. Michelle said:

Absolutely stunning! Love it. You look so happy and relaxed. It is divine.

Michelle

3. Kevin said:

Glad you waited for the second shoot… gret pics!

4. Tegan Wilson said:

I’m speechless.. all I can say is I can’t wait to see the wedding photos!!
    Adam and Fiona- you two are so ridiulously talented, I can’t wait to show the whole world ( I reckon I’m about half way there).

5. Jackie Wilson said:

You bitch u did this to make me cry like a girl !!!! I love u both and cant wait to see you again. Love u both.

6. Jackie Wilson said:

Babe, you can’t stop grinning, but seeing this, my little girl is leaving me and I can’t help shedding a few tears. As I said I love u both and can’t wait to see you again. I will show the photos to gran and poppy and all and sundry till they get sick of them, I love u.

7. Pingback: Michael and Tegan | Deep Grey

This entry was posted in Engagement and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.